Welcome to my Blog! My Name is Amanda!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Operation Love Reunited



An organization of professional photographers has joined together to offer our military men and women FREE special sessions with their families. If your loved one is about to be deployed, is deployed or will be returning soon...I offer you at no cost,

A patriotic session with you and your family (pre deployment)
A Homecoming Capture
A 4x6 album of both occasions
A DVD Slideshow of your session(s)


As well as:
ALWAYS a 10% Military Discount
Special Military Portrait Packages


Please visit Operation: Love ReUnited for more information as well as sample galleries from these sessions.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or for further explanation of the program. (843) 693.7833
My husband just returned from the middle east himself and this is just a small way for me to give back to those that defend my freedom every day. Thank You.




1 comments:

Amanda Trumper October 5, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Do you mind emailing me with more information? I really want to be involved.

amanda@amandatrumperphotography.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Not in my area?

What they are saying...

more...

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amanda Clouse Photography - Blog - MoFuse

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP