Welcome to my Blog! My Name is Amanda!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Holiday Mini Sessions

Lets see how many people actually read my blog! ; ) If you book a mini session with me on Dec 1st or 2nd (11am - 4pm) at Azalea Park in Summerville, I'll give you a free 8x10 with your session.

- $10 Session Fee / 45 minutes

Packages Include:
- Mistletoe Kisses - 1 5x7 & 8 Wallets - $15
- Yuletide Greetings - 1 8x10, 1 5x7 & 16 Wallets - $25
- Sleigh Bells Ringing - 2 8x10's, 2 5x7's & 16 Wallets - $35

Different Poses can be chosen.

You have until NOV 25th to book your appointment and I will be booking a maximum of 10 appointments.

Email me at clousephoto@gmail.com to book your session today!

Amanda

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Not in my area?

What they are saying...

more...

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amanda Clouse Photography - Blog - MoFuse

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP