Welcome to my Blog! My Name is Amanda!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

.love.

.love.
.love.
Originally uploaded by Amanda Clouse Photography

I did engagement photos for a friend back in July. It poured down rain but we were able to get some shots before the rain started.

I was going through the shots to order prints and I thought I would post this one here. I just love the way it turned out! Although we weren't at a winery, it has a vinyard feel to it.

They are getting married at Chateau Elan in November. While I'm not their wedding photographer I will be going and I will be taking my camera. I can't wait!!!


Here's more!


.love.


.love.


.love.


All Rights Reserved ©2007 Amanda Clouse Photography

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Not in my area?

What they are saying...

more...

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amanda Clouse Photography - Blog - MoFuse

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP